August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jonah!

Jonah has officially turned 2! I know, it's a few days late, but everyone knows birthdays aren't my strong suit.  Technically we've been celebrating Jonah's birthday for the entire month of August, starting when my family (sister and future brother-in-law included- back for a visit from Guam) came to see us.
I even made a cake for the occasion which Jonah helped me decorate.

We continued celebrating this past weekend when Grandma MomG and Uncle Brian came for a visit. We once again indulged with cake (brownies actually) and presents once again!  Thanks to MomG and Papa, Jonah now has everything he needs to become a world-class artist, easel and all! :)
Click on this photo to see more bday party pics!

We spent Jonah's actual birthday (Aug 27th) outside at the beautifully quaint Deanna Rose Farmstead.  I have to tell you, this adorable mini-zoo has been one of my favorite places in all of KC and it's just down the road!  It was hot, but Jonah really had a great time feeding the goats and petting the cows; we, of course, had a fantastic time watching him!

Happy Birthday, Jonah!


2 comments:

FutureBrian said...

It was great. I hope to see you and the little guys soon.

Mom Wedd said...

Looks like a Monet in the making! So cute!