May 11, 2011

Best Mom's Day!

I couldn't help but to be reminded on Sunday just how lucky I am to be Jonah's mom and Bubba's wife.  On Mother's Day, not only did I get a wonderful bouquet of flowers from my own mom and dad, but Bubba and Jonah got me some wonderfully thoughtful gifts as well.  Though, they wouldn't have to buy my anything for me to feel like the luckiest mom ever.  Here are a few reasons why...

My fix-it men, hard at work (notice the plastic screwdriver).

Thor and Thor Jr.  (it was super hero day at the YMCA)

A day at the zoo is way more fun when you have this little guy leading the way.

Needless to say, with these two guys around, it's hard to not feel so blessed and thankful.  My Mother's Day really could have been a "Thank You Dad Day" because with out my wonderful husband, being a mother wouldn't be as fun, exciting or as bearable. I love you both!

If you want to see just how cute these two are in action, check out this video!

2 comments:

Margee said...

We are soooo blessed to have YOU as our
daughter-in-law Jenna! Thanks for being
a great mom and wife to our sons!!!!!

Love the pics!

MomG and PapaG

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys, blogger decided to delete a lot of my posts and pics and videos. I will upload more soon!
Jenna