June 20, 2011

Shakin' Things Up

In an attempt to distract myself from the looming labor/delivery of "Cashew," I've decided to make some changes to our blog. Necessary? No.  Fun? Sure!  I've learned that not only am I not very tech savvy, but my visual creativity is lacking as well.  Who knew picking a background color would be so hard?

There are only a couple of noteworthy changes that apply to my avid (I use this word lightly) readers.
1.) you will notice that there is a "follow us by email" link to your right.  Simply type your email address there, and you should receive automatic updates as I post them.
2.) From now on, I'm going to start posting the entire post on a single page, so no more "read more" links to see pics and such. Just seemed silly.  So in case you need to revisit a previous post, simply use the links under the "Archive" section.

I am anxiously anticipating our next family member so that I can officially finish the "Who" page link that has been blank for weeks. You all have been polite enough not to comment on there being a lack of information on that page (or perhaps none of you have visited it yet?). Thank you.

Enjoy the new and slightly improved Gaeddert Family blog!

3 comments:

KEW said...

There's a "who" section? ;)

Mom/Grandma Wedd said...

So, now that we know what the WHO tab is for, get busy! The anticipation is too much for us Grandmas!!!!

Margee said...

Thanks Jenna for the fun site! Love reading your thoughts and seeing those great pics and videos.

Love, MomG